There are several varieties of Army ROTC Scholarships and methods of how to receive them. You are encouraged to contact Kyle Everage, the UF Recruiting Operations Officer, at (352) 392-2769 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help in navigating the different scholarship requirements and obligations.
Minimum Requirements for Army ROTC Scholarships:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be admitted into UF or one of our affiliates (University of North Florida, Jacksonville University, Santa Fe College, or Florida State College of Jacksonville)
- Minimum SAT 920 or 19 ACT (Competitive scores tend to be much higher depending on the campus)
- Contract to accept commission in Active Duty Army, Army Reserve, or Army National Guard
- Pass Army Physical Fitness Test
- Attend scholarship board and interview with Professor of Military Science
Army ROTC 4 Year Nationally Based Scholarship
- 100% Tuition or $5000 Room and Board payment each Fall and Spring semester for 8 semesters
- Book Allowance of $600 each Fall and Spring for 8 semesters
- ROTC monthly stipend that goes up each year $300, $350, $450, $500
- To Find Out More or Apply Click Here
Final Guidance from the Recruiting Operations Officer
Army ROTC at the University of Florida is very competitive. There are even more options to go through Army ROTC than listed above. Make sure you know if you are competitive to be accepted to UF as a college freshman. The middle 50% of admits has between a 4.1 and 4.6 GPA as well as a 27-31 on the ACT. The easiest way to find answers is to call me at (352) 392-2769. Good luck with attaining your Army ROTC scholarship.